martes, 30 de junio de 2015

New EP title and tracklist

I’ve been recording and mixing a lot for the last couple of weeks, and even had the honor to feature some friend’s voices in the new songs. I can finally see it come together, and that’s why I think it’s time to announce the title. Here goes:

Life is today.

I love it when something so simple hides such a powerful message. And yes, I’m aware it’s a concept I already explored (Happening) but it has so much meaning that I know this won’t be the last time I’ll sing about it.

And here’s the tracklist:

-Life is today
-When you smile
-And remember to forget

Wait, that’s it? Am I making a big deal for just three songs? Of course! That’s what happens when you put so much of yourself into something. You end up caring.

More info (cover & release date) soon. Hope you’re half as excited as I am!

Esli – Lound




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario